- Designed for sensitive skin
Gentle cleansing gel/cream for reactive skin. This pH-balanced, non-foaming cleanser helps calm and cool reactive, sensitised or overprocessed skin. Delicately fortifies skin’s protective barrier without leaving an irritating residue, and easily rinses away or wipes off, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Helps calm and cool redness and discomfort
- Easily rinses away or tissues off
how to use
Following the application of PreCleanse, apply to the face and throat, gently massaging with fingertips with light, upward strokes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water or remove with dry cotton pads. Follow with UltraCalming Mist and Barrier Repair.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract: Promotes healing while providing soothing properties to inflamed skin
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Fruit Extract: Has antiseptic and disinfectant qualities; can also be used to desensitize skin
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Contains cooling agents that help soothe and calm irritated skin
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B): Promotes tissue regeneration and acts as a humectant.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fumaria Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Fumaric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.