redness relief essence
redness relief essence
- Designed for sensitive skin
Redness-reducing essence calms and restores balance to sensitive skin. Lightweight like a toner but concentrated like a serum, this refreshing formula visibly reduces redness and helps reduce sensitivity by strengthening the skin's moisture barrier. Aloe Vera hydrates skin while Licorice Root Extract soothes irritation. Naturally-antioxidant, Oat-derived Avenanthramides, Beta Glucan and Vitamin E help replenish the skin to enhance resilience. Apply after cleansing and before targeted treatments or moisturisers for perfectly-balanced, soothed skin.
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Boosts hydration and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
- Calms, soothes and balances skin
how to use
Shake well before use. Dispense into palm and pat gently over cleansed face, neck and chest. Use twice a day for continuous relief.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Liquorice Root) Extract: Soothes irritation
- Piperonyl Glucoside: Helps reduce redness
- Naturally antioxidant oat-derived Avenanthramides and Beta Glucan, along with Vitamin E: Help soothe and relieve skin irritation, redness and discomfort
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract: Boosts recovery of the skin's protective lipid barrier
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: Hydrates skin to help relieve irritation from dryness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, 1,2-Hexanediol PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Powder, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Piperonyl Glucoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.