fades post-breakout marks
- Clears spots & breakouts
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
This is your reminder to not pop your pimples… BUT we get it — sometimes you can’t help it. Post-Breakout Fix helps fade the hyperpigmentation (aka red and dark spots) that popping leaves behind. Can be used on any of your stubborn marks, both new and old.
Made with 25% recycled plastic (PCR — post consumer resin)
Read our simple regimen to help clear breakouts and the marks they leave behind in our article here.
- Carob seed extract + squalane: helps restore skin’s appearance
- Hexylresorcinol: helps fade breakout marks
- Salicylic acid: improves skin tone
how to use
Both a.m. and p.m., apply a small amount directly to your post-breakout spot. Repeat until the mark fades.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Hexylresorcinol: helps fade post-breakout marks and brighten skin’s appearance.
- Salicylic Acid: stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear clogged follicles and minimize breakout formation.
- Carob Fruit Extract and Squalane: restore and nourish compromised skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Hexylresorcinol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Squalane, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caffeyl Glucoside, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.