phyto replenish oil
phyto replenish oil
nourishing facial oil
Feather-light treatment oil rapidly absorbs to reinforce the skin’s protective barrier. Next-generation formula takes a three-phase approach to replenishing protective lipids that are depleted by ageing and environmental stress. First, phytoactives from Camellia and Tamanu oils help restore the skin’s natural barrier. Then, an essential lipid blend that includes Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oil smoothes visible lines and locks in critical moisture. Finally, Sunflower, Rice Bran and Rosemary Extracts create a luminous antioxidant shield against free radical damage. Ideal for daily use on balanced to dry skin.
- Strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Hydrates to help smooth the appearance of fine lines
- Shields skin against free radical damage
how to use
After cleansing, press 4-6 drops into skin and follow with your Dermalogica Moisturiser. Alternatively, mix in with your Dermalogica Moisturiser to apply. Hold bottle upside down for 2-3 seconds to initiate product flow.
- Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Oil: An unique plant oil with lipid barrier properties that inhibit Trans-epidermal Water Loss (TEWL,) and combats ROS, which contribute to the breakdown of lipid-rich cell membranes within the skin and leave skin vulnerable to damage. Also provides a light, aesthetically-pleasing feel, as well as calming, soothing and anti-aging benefits
- Calophyllum tnophyllum (Tamanu) Oil: a source of specific phytoactives that inhibit the breakdown of lipid-rich cell membranes from free radicals. Helps protect skin barrier lipids from UV radiation and accelerate wound healing. Possesses antioxidant, anti-bacterial and skin-soothing properties
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract: rich in minerals naturally found in skin; a source of sugar and polysaccharides that help seal in moisture while balancing the skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF).
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil: Rich in antioxidants that help quench free radicals; a source of omega-3-fatty acids — known to help reduce inflammation; possesses exceptional antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties
- Hydroxy-Methoxyphenyl Decanone: Synthetically-made, but nature-identical to actives found in plants of the Ginger family
- A highly-potent Hyaluronic Acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Extract: Possesses essential fatty acids that help decrease moisture loss. A rich source of tocopherols (Vitamin E), which provide excellent antioxidant properties to help preserve the skin's protective barrier and defend against free radical damage
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Extract: Moisturizes and protects against harmful free radicals. Extremely rich in Vitamins B and E, which help reduce traces of skin roughness
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Possesses antioxidant, purifying and anti-irritant properties; helps protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Methoxyphenyl T-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.