overnight retinol repair 1%
overnight retinol repair 1%
Customisable, 1% Retinol cream dramatically reduces the appearance of skin ageing. 1% microencapsulated pure Retinol helps accelerate skin renewal. A powerful bioactive peptide and antioxidant Vitamin C help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin tone and discoloration. Squalane from Brazilian Sugar Cane restores skin moisture and suppleness while active polysaccharides hydrate and prevent water loss to help soften fine lines. Soothing Licorice Extract and customisable Buffer Cream helps skin acclimate to Retinol.
This product contains retinol, a form of Vitamin A. if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a physician prior to use. Not recommended for use within 72 hours of waxing or exfoliation. Avoid the eye are. Temporary redness, flakiness, peeling and sensitivity may occur. Theses reactions are normal and will fade over time. Use sunscreen during the day. If irritation persists, discontinue use and seek advice from a professional skin therapist.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin tone and discoloration
- Delivers powerful results for the more advanced Retinol user
- Microencapsulation technology helps preserve Retinol potency
how to use
Mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair 1% with up to three parts Buffer Cream (included) and apply to cleansed skin at night. Once your skin is acclimated, you may use Overnight Retinol Repair 1% alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser.
- Highly-active 0.5% encapsulated Retinol: induces collagen synthesis and helps reduce visible fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): an antioxidant that helps enhance collagen synthesis and correct the signs of premature aging.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: stimulates collagen synthesis, helps firm skin and overrides the effects of MMPs. Activates Tissue Growth Factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (TAUT): a tripeptide molecule that helps stimulate collagen, firm and tone skin, and increase hydration.
- Bioenergized Copper Amino Acid Complex: shown to help reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness.
- Ceramides: reinforce the barrier lipid layer that controls TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss).
- Active Polysaccharides: help retain water in skin tissues.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Liquorice):a potent antioxidant that is also a strong anti-inflammatory and soothing anti-irritant.
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil: Helps soothe skin and calm irritation.
Overnight Retinol Repair 1%: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Apricot Kernel Oil PEG-6 Esters, Anhydroxylitol, Polysorbate 20, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucose, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Tri uoroacetate, Magnesium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.