overnight retinol repair
overnight retinol repair
customisable retinol cream
- Reduces signs of skin ageing
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
- Accelerates skin renewal and repair
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Improves skin firmness
how to use
For best results, mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream (included) and apply to cleansed skin at night, when cell renewal is at its prime. Once your skin is acclimated, you may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser.
- Highly-active 0.5% encapsulated Retinol: induces collagen synthesis and helps reduce visible fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): an antioxidant that helps enhance collagen synthesis and correct the signs of premature aging.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: stimulates collagen synthesis, helps firm skin and overrides the effects of MMPs. Activates Tissue Growth Factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (TAUT): a tripeptide molecule that helps stimulate collagen, firm and tone skin, and increase hydration.
- Bioenergized Copper Amino Acid Complex: shown to help reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness.
- Ceramides: reinforce the barrier lipid layer that controls TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss).
- Active Polysaccharides: help retain water in skin tissues.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Liquorice):a potent antioxidant that is also a strong anti-inflammatory and soothing anti-irritant.
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil: Helps soothe skin and calm irritation.
Overnight Retinol Repair: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Xylitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Glucose, Cetyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glycoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.