overnight repair serum
overnight repair serum
supercharged peptide facial oil
- Reduces signs of skin ageing
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
- Enhances skin nourishment, recovery, cell renewal and hydration levels
- Delivers a quicker, more effective penetration of actives
- Boosts skin luminosity
how to use
After cleansing, smooth 4-6 drops into skin or blend with your nighttime treatment cream.
- Argan Oil: Rapidly penetrates skin without leaving a greasy feel. Excellent source of antioxidants and flavonoids that inhibit MMP enzymes from degrading collagen and elastin. Provides an enriched source of fatty acids, plant sterols, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid to protect skin while reinforcing barrier lipid layer. Dermalogica uses a source of Argan that is supported by a reforestation program and contributes to local fair trade
- Rosa Moschata Seed Oil (Rosehip Seed Oil) and Rose Oil: Antioxidant rich oils; an excellent source of Vitamin C and essential fatty acids to reinforce the barrier lipid layer, while protecting skin and enhancing luminosity. Contains Retinoic Acid, the active form of Vitamin A, that improves appearance of aging skin
- Alaria Esculenta: A brown edible seaweed harvested in the British Isles that is a rich source of essential fatty acids and plant sterols to help reinforce the skin's barrier lipid layer. Contains powerful antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E to nourish skin tissues white stimulating collagen and Hyaluronic Acid formation
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: Stimulates collagen and Hyaluronic Acid synthesis to strengthen the dermis and reduce the signs of skin aging. Stimulates both collagen I and collagen IV, two critical types of collagen for improving strength and reinforcing the critical dermal-epidermal- junction (DEJ) proteins
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil: An excellent source of ceramides, a critical component of the barrier lipid layer
- Carrot Seed Oil: A nourishing, antioxidant-rich oil that helps firm and rejuvenate skin while improving elasticity. Excellent for dry skin, eczema and dermatitis
- Jasmine Oil: A highly-fragrant essential oil with skin softening properties that helps condition dry, alipoid skin. A rich source of fragrant Jasmine esters that provide a calming effect to the psyche while soothing distressed skin
- Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Murraya (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil and Sesamum (Sesame) oils: Provide antimicrobial (preservative) properties to the serum.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Portulaca, Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophylus (Clove) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Murraya Koenigii Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Eugenol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.