multivitamin power serum
multivitamin power serum
nourishing antioxidant protection
- Reduces signs of skin ageing
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
Microencapsulated vitamin complex helps retexturise and revitalise the skin. Smooth this velvety serum over clean skin before moisturising for increased defence against signs of skin ageing. Microencapsulated vitamins A, C and E melt into skin to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation (age spots). Protein peptides support skin resilience and help minimise the appearance of sun-induced ageing.
- Features microencapsulated vitamin technology for increased defense against skin ageing
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides antioxidant protection and helps control pigmentation
how to use
Smooth over cleansed face and neck morning and night after cleansing and toning.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Encapsulated Vitamin A increases cell renewal and turnover. Stimulates new collagen biosynthesis to help reverse signs of aging
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate: Encapsutated Vitamin E provides antioxidant benefits to the skin and helps reinforce barrier lipid layer
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: A stabilized form of Vitamin C that stimulates collagen synthesis to help fight signs of aging. Helps treat hyperpigmentation and provides a photoprotective function against UV rays
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Stabilized and highly active form of MAP that is encapsulated to optimize its effect on the skin. Stimulates collagen synthesis and helps treat hyperpigmentation
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14: A signalling peptide that helps stimulate collagen and promote skin firmness and elasticity and helps inhibit degradation activity of MMP enzymes
- Bio-Retinol Complex: A powerful antioxidant blend consisting of Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elasis Guineensis Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil and Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed Seed Oil) that works to decrease free radical generation and stimulate natural antioxidant enzymes in the skin, while increasing retinoid receptors and reducing cell adhesion for additional exfoliation benefits.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tricaprylin, Tribehenin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidyl Choline, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cera Alba, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Limonene.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.