age bright spot fader
age bright spot fader
brightening spot fader
- Clears spots & breakouts
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
This two-in-one spot treatment reduces the appearance of active breakouts and post-breakout marks. Salicylic Acid works to clear breakouts, while Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks, improving uneven skin tone. AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin ageing and helps prevent over-drying.
- Salicylic Acid works to clear breakout
- Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks
- AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin ageing and helps prevent over-drying
how to use
Apply directly upon first sign of breakout. Reapply twice a day until spot fades.
- Salicylic Acid: A Beta Hydroxy Acid, reduces breakouts to clear skin
- AGE Bright Complex: Reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying of the skin
- Contains Terpineol (isolated from Pinus Sylvestris, or Pine Oil), Thymol (from Thymus Vulgaris, or Thyme), and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3).
- Hexylresorcinol: Works synergistically with Niacinamide in AGE Bright Complex to fade post-breakout marks (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), improving uneven skin tone.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycereth-26, Saccharide Isomerate, Hexylresorcinol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Malic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Thymol, Terpineol, Pullulan, Lecithin, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Silica, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.