in this together: dermalogica responds to COVID-19
You can access our covid-19 risk assessment by clicking here.
For over 30 years, Dermalogica has provided professional-grade products and skillset training to licensed skin therapists around the world. With COVID-19 forcing closures of salon businesses everywhere, we are working to ensure that our tribe of professional skin therapists (PSTs) are supported through this unprecedented time.
Here's what we've done to support PSTs:
- Launched Affiliate Programme, giving all accounts the opportunity to earn 25% commission in cash or as a credit on their Dermalogica account.
- Extended payments for accounts with credit card payment terms.
- Free returns on orders up to £400 / €460 as a credit on their Dermalogica account. Terms and conditions apply.
- Reset of Business Rewards Programmes and annual price adjustment postponed.
- Launched Enhanced Service Safety Guidelines with online training to become Clean Touch Certified specifically to address the risks of Covid-19. Developed in collaboration with an epidemiologist, and available in 18 languages Dermalogica Clean Touch was provided to all skin care professionals industry wide at no charge.
- Established a global business resource page offering bi-weekly livestreams, financial planning guides, online marketing materials, digital class curriculums, and more, to help everyone in the professional skin care industry adapt and plan.
- Weekly UK & Ireland coffee chats with the latest information, bi-weekly wrap-ups, and peer support via our Dermalogica Ambassadors'.
- Lobbied government through an open letter to the UK Secretary of State for Business to re-open skin care and personal services after other industries re-opened.
- Showcased safe industry practice using the Enhanced Service Safety Guidelines and Clean Touch Certification specifically developed in response to the risks of Covid-19. The Dermalogica Case Study for the UK Government's Safer Working for Close Contact Services can be found on the Department for Business Government website.
Here's what we're doing to support the greater community:
- Donated over 5000 UltraCalming kits to medical professionals, hospitals, and front-line workers.
- Supported Foodbanks with 800 moisturisers for struggling people and families in need of personal care products.
- 10% discount for healthcare workers.
- Increased our Social Media Lives hosted by professional skin therapists currently unable to perform treatments in-store.
- Supported and donated to the Beauty Backed initiative.
Here's what we're doing to support our customers:
- Our Customer Service experts are available to chat Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm BST, excludes public holidays. Current email response time is averaging 3 business days.
- If you need skin care advice, please do not hesitate to reach out to us online. Our passionate and knowledgeable professional skin therapists are standing by with expertise. As always, this advice is complimentary.
- Our Face Mapping skin analysis service is also available 24/7 to help analyse your skin and adjust your skin care routine from the comfort of your own home.
The world needs expertise, kindness, empathy and human touch right now – and we want to support you. From all of us at Dermalogica, stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. We're in this together.