Powerbright Moisturizer SPF 50
Powerbright Moisturizer SPF 50
dark spot defence
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
Advanced daytime Broad Spectrum moisturiser helps shield the skin from pigment-inducing UV light. This medium-weight treatment formulated with a powerful peptide plus Red and Brown Algae help balance uneven skin tone. Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid helps fortify the skin’s natural moisture barrier, reducing the appearance of fine dehydration lines.
- Shields skin against dark spots
- Combats oxidative stress caused by pollution
- Balances skin tone and helps reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation
how to use
Apply over face and neck, avoiding the eye area, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. For best results, apply after PowerBright Dark Spot Serum.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water. Apply prior to sun exposure and reapply often. Apply generously. Reducing this quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. Limit sun exposure to reduce health threat. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight and do not use on infants under 6 months.
- Safflower Oil: provides continuous hydration and helps the skin retain moisture
- Brown Algae: with vitamins E, B6, B12 and Zinc – plus phlorotannin, a specific polyphenol molecule that shows strong antioxidant properties – helps combat oxidative stress from air pollution
- Niacinamide: helps reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation and balance skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps reduce water loss and allows skin to stay hydrated, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Glycogen (a plant-Based polysaccharide): helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, improve skin smoothness, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Liquorice Root Extract and Bisabolol: help soothe the skin.
Active ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%) Octinoxate (7.5%).
Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Octocrylene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol, Homosalate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Eucalyptol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycogen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Gluconolactone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Propanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Isoeugenol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.