Stress Positive Eye Lift Mask
Stress Positive Eye Lift Mask
energising eye mask
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
High-performance eye treatment and masque energises skin to reduce visible signs of stress. Active, cooling cream-gel minimises the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, and helps restore skin barrier integrity. Wild Indigo Seed actives brighten to help visibly reduce under-eye circles. Sea Water Extract and Arctic Algae counter the look of puffiness. Fermented Yeast and a unique Hyaluronic Acid blend firm skin, while Bioactive Diglucosyl Gallic Acid works with your skin’s natural microbiome to brighten and energise the eye area.
- Firms skin to help generate a lifting effect
- Visibly de-puffs the under-eye area
- Brightens the appearance of dark under-eye circles
how to use
Apply generously around cleansed eye area using cooling massage applicator. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Massage any excess product into skin, or tissue off. Use as needed for a quick boost, or daily to address signs of chronic eye fatigue.
- Tephrosia Purpurea (Wild Indigo) Seed Extract: a native Indian plant with anti-inflammatory properties that helps brighten skin by increasing under-eye luminosity, improving skin tone and visibly reducing under-eye circles
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water) Extract and Hydrolysed Algin (Artic Algae): Together, these ingredients provide toning action to help combat the formation of wrinkles and heavy bags. In addition, they help improve skin firmness under the eyes, smooth fine lines and reduce puffiness
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate (Fermented Yeast): Helps firm and hydrate the skin to generate a lifting effect, as well as the skin's barrier integrity
- Hyaluronic Acid Blend: This calibrated blend contains Hyaluronic Acids of various molecular sizes that work synergistically to provide exceptional hydrating benefits. Added benefits include antioxidant power, enhanced skin elasticity and strengthening of the skin barrier for an overall lifted effect
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: This next-generation molecule is activated by the skin's natural microbiome, or stratum microbium, to brighten hyperpigmentation — one of several factors that contribute to appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Maris Aqua, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.,/p>
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.