skinperfect primer spf30
skinperfect primer spf30
illuminate + prime + protect
- Reduces signs of skin ageing
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
Smooth fine lines, brighten and prime for flawless skin, and prep for make-up application. Velvety formula with Soy Protein helps even out skin texture, creating a smoother surface. Pearl Powder and natural earth minerals provide a neutral tint for visible luminosity, radiance and more even skin tone. A potent peptide helps support skin firmness as Broad Spectrum sunscreens help shield against sun damage triggered by UV light. Wear alone over your moisturiser, or after moisturiser application and before foundation, to help decrease the appearance of fine lines for a lasting make-up finish.
- A make-up primer, sunscreen and treatment for skin ageing in one
- Has a silky feel and provides a smooth surface for a "soft focus" effect
how to use
After applying your Dermalogica Moisturiser, smooth and blend over entire face and throat. Can be worn alone or underneath make-up to extend wear.
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreens that protect against UVA and UVB radiation
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine and Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyrate: Conditioning peptides that stimulate collagen biosynthesis, helping to reduce wrinkles, impart skin firmness and improve skin tone
- Arginine/ Lysine Polypeptide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract and Hydrolysed Soy Protein: AGE Smart ingredients that fight glycation (AGEs, also known as Advanced Glycation End-products), free radicals (ROS, also known as Reactive Oxygen Species), and Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, the leading biochemical triggers that cause skin aging. Recent studies indicate Arginine/ Lysine Polypeptide also stimulates collagen and GAG synthesis while protecting collagen from MMP degradation
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium PCA: Humectants naturally found in the skin that help bind water into tissue, maintaining proper hydration levels that help minimize fine lines due to dehydration
- Silica: A common earth mineral, helps cosmetics to adhere to skin and improve the smoothness and spread of foundations; absorbs oil, helping make-up last longer and while helping fill in fine lines to smooth skin surface
- Cyclopentasiloxane and Vinyl Dimethicone/ Methicone Silsequioxane Crosspolymer and Dimethicone Crosspolymer: Provides a silky feel and smooth surface; provides a “soft focus” visual effect.
Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4%), Zinc Oxide (14%). Other ingredients: Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Silica, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Polysilicone-11, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eucalyptol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carnosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Glycerin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Ozokerite, Propanediol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Linalool, Limonene.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.