Precleanse Cleansing Oil
Precleanse Cleansing Oil
melt away make-up & debris
- Great for all skin types
- Clears spots & breakouts
- Controls oil
- Reduces signs of skin ageing
- Evens skin tone and dark spots
Deep-cleansing oil melts make-up and impurities from skin. Achieve ultra clean and healthy-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse. Thoroughly melt away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day. Ideal even for oily skin conditions.
- Removes oils without clogging pores.
- Conditioning essential fatty acids nourish skin.
- Enables your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to work more efficiently.
how to use
Dispense into dry hands. Massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for professional cleansing results.
- Borago Officinalis (Borage Seed): Contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widley used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration and redness
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel: An excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid. Oil helps soothe irritation, nourish and moisturize
- Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut): A rich source of vitamins A, C and E plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin, acne and irritation
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran): This oil is rich in Oryzanol, 3 vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin and facilitate skin repair
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil: A natural triglyceride, high in Oleic Acid, with excellent emollient properties
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E): A rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: An emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin's surface.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.