Nanoneedling goes by various other names such as Microchanneling, Nano infusion or Nano exfoliation. It is a non-invasive procedure that involves the use of a pen style modality and nano-tips – not needles as the name might suggest. It uses very tiny cones formed of silicone or stainless steel that do not penetrate the skin but do help with resurfacing and product infusion.
Nanoneedling can also improve skin texture, boost hydration as well as address signs of premature skin ageing. The most immediate, visible change in the skin is a hydrating glow.
discover Dermalogica’s PRO Nanoneedling treatment
Dermalogica’s PRO Nanoneedling treatment delivers advanced professional results for skin texture and signs of ageing. This treatment uses innovative techniques and powerful, professional grade actives to instantly help:
- Diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Brighten the complexion
- Smooth the appearance of skin
get the best treatment result
There’s no downtime needed for this non-invasive procedure, but your post-treatment home care routine is as important as the treatment itself for maintaining and enhancing your results. You’ll leave with a customised home care product plan that best suits your skin.
- We recommend scheduling a series of 3-5 PRO Nanoneedling treatments with 4 weeks in between treatments.
- Purchase your prescribed home care product system to maintain and enhance your results in between treatments.
- Follow your pre-treatment recommendations and post care instructions as given by your Professional Skin Therapist to maximise results and minimise skin sensitivity.
To experience Dermalogica’s PRO Nanoneedling treatment, find your nearest stockist here.