Wherever and however, you’re celebrating this Christmas and New Year, we’ve got your skin covered if it needs a little TLC. Late nights, alcohol and general overindulgence can leave our skin looking dull, tired and in need of a good detox! Read on for some top tips to help your skin recover from the festive season and get back its glow!
Late nights and one too many festive cocktails can leave our skin a little worse for wear.
Here are some top tips to avoid a skin hangover:
- Drink a glass or two of water before bed to help eliminate toxins.
- Always remove your makeup! PreCleanse will melt through your party makeup in seconds
- Slather on BioLumin-C Serum, a Vitamin C rich serum to intensely brighten and hydrate skin
- Apply Sound Sleep Cocoon, a specialised night-time cream to restore skin damage while you sleep
The morning after!
- Drink another glass or 2 of water to flush out your system, add a Vitamin C supplement to further support elimination of toxins
- After cleansing use Daily Superfoliant, a charcoal-based powder exfoliant to detox the pores and bring back the skins glow
- Slather on a layer of a Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, a vitamin enriched masque to revitalise tired skin and boost hydration. Boost your skin even more by incorporating the use of a Gua Sha stone to reduce puffiness, boost circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Click here to find out How to Gua Sha.
- Apply Awaken Peptide Eye Gel, a cooling eye gel that quickly reduces puffiness and can help you look more well-rested in just 10 minutes.
- For a guaranteed glow to mask tired skin, apply Biolumin-C Gel Moisturiser for instant skin brightening and hydration
We understand that your skin is unique, so if you’re unsure where to start, click here to book for a virtual consultation with our expert skin therapists. They’ll take you through a full guided Face Mapping skin analysis with personalised product and treatment recommendations to ensure you start the New Year right.