Everyone’s skin has unique needs. Here’s how to find the right moisturiser for yours!
There are a lot of moisturisers out there – which can make finding the right one for your skin deceptively tricky.
Good news, though: whether you’re looking for an SPF moisturiser that won’t clog pores, searching for a moisturiser to help breakouts or wondering whether oily skin needs moisturiser, the skin health experts at Dermalogica have got you covered!
The best moisturiser for dry skin
Our top pick for dry skin is Intensive Moisture Balance. This ultra-rich formula is packed with antioxidants, helps smooth dryness lines and prevents moisture loss.
- Antioxidants help prevent free radical damage
- Strengthens skin’s lipid barrier
- Smoothes and moisturises
The best moisturiser for dehydrated skin
Skin Smoothing Cream features Active HydraMesh Technology™ – a state-of-the-art complex that provides 48 hours of continuous hydration.
- Infuses skin with 48 hours of vital moisture
- Distributes hydration throughout the skin to lock in moisture
- Shields skin’s natural microbiome from environmental stress
The best moisturiser for oily skin
Oily and combination skin need hydration to combat excess oil. Active Moist is formulated with a unique combination of plant extracts to help balance skin.
- Provides effective hydration without a greasy feel
- Smoothes and helps improve skin texture
- Sheer, oil-free formula goes on quickly
The best moisturiser with SPF
A great daily moisturiser with SPF does it all, providing long-lasting hydration along with Broad Spectrum UV protection and pollution defense. We love Prisma Protect SPF30, because it also helps boost skin’s natural luminosity!
- Defends against UV light, free radical damage and pollution
- Hydrates for visibly smooth skin all day long
- Boosts skin’s natural luminosity
The best moisturiser for sensitive skin
Choose an ultra-hydrating daily moisturiser – like Calm Water Gel – to soothe dry, sensitive skin. Its refreshing gel-to-water formula forms a weightless barrier against irritants.
- Immediately hydrates dry, irritated skin
- Softens, soothes and calms
- Locks in moisture and defends skin against dryness
The best wrinkle-fighting moisturiser
A great moisturiser with SPF does double duty, providing long-lasting hydration and critical UV protection. Our pick is Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50, which blends smoothly over skin for a flawless finish.
- Provides long-lasting hydration and critical protection against UV light
- Helps control triggers that lead to skin aging
- Blends smoothly into skin
Choose Super Rich Repair, a deeply-nourishing, peptide-rich treatment cream to help reduce the appearance of skin aging.
- Soothes and insulates skin against extreme environmental elements
- Replenishes barrier lipids while moisturising
- Fortified with Allantoin to help soothe
The best moisturiser for breakouts
Lightweight and ultra-sheer, Oil Free Matte SPF30 is the ideal moisturiser for oily and breakout-prone skin. It hydrates, prevents shine and provides optimum UV defense.
- Oil-free, lightweight formula
- Absorbs excess oils for an all-day matte finish
- Shields against UV damage
The best wrinkle-fighting moisturiser for day
Brown spots and hyperpigmentation are usually UV-induced – so use Powerbright Moisturiser SPF50 daily to hydrate and prevent further damage while you treat uneven skin tone.
- Advanced Oleosome encapsulation technology increases SPF performance with fewer chemical sunscreens
- Helps exfoliate surface cells to enhance skin tone and eliminate dark spots
- Provides sustained moisture delivery for optimal hydration
The best night cream for glowing skin
In addition to giving you glowing skin by morning, Sound Sleep Cocoon features encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil to help you sleep.
- Visibly increases radiance by morning
- Reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality
- Promotes deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin
Want to learn more about which skin care products are right for you? Click here to see our full line of moisturisers. And if you need any further advice, click here to chat live with one of our professional skin therapists or book a virtual 1-2-1 consultation here.