Dermalogica Platinum Ticket Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition form part of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter of this competition is Dermalogica (UK) Ltd, Registered Office: The Manser Building, Thorncroft Drive, Dorking Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8JB. Registered in England no 2263856.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland, 16 years or over.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
5. No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
6. There are a selection of prizes to be won.
7. The prizes are a selection of products from the Dermalogica range and promotional branded items.
8. The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
9. The competition is open from 09:00am 01 April 2019 to 23:59 30 April 2019 (‘the Competition Period”).
10. To enter the Competition participants must spend £90 on Dermalogica products from participating Dermalogica stores, salons and at dermalogica.co.uk.
11. The winner will be the person who finds a ‘Platinum Ticket’ in a Dermalogica branded Water Bottle.
12. Winners are to hand their Platinum Ticket to the Skin Therapist who will provide their prize. Winners who purchased via dermalogica.co.uk will have their prize sent along with their order.
13. Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
14. The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
15. All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable license to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
17. By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
20. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
24. By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
25. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
Mother’s Day Instagram competition (@DermalogicaUK) - Terms and conditions
1. This free prize draw is open to anyone excluding employees of Dermalogica (UK) Ltd (‘’The Promoter’’), or their affiliated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this free prize draw and their immediate families.
2. To enter, users must be following @dermalogicauk on Instagram, like the giveaway post and tag a friend in the comments.
3. Only one entry per username will be accepted.
4. This free prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland. The prize must be dispatched to a UK or Irish postal address.
5. The draw closes at 23.59pm on Tuesday 25th March 2019. All comments must have been posted before this in order to be entered into the draw.
6. One Instagram user will be chosen at random immediately after the closing date and time. The winner will receive x 1 Stress Positive Eyelift 25ml, x 1 Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 75ml, x 1 BioLumin-C Serum 30ml and x 1 Dynamic Skin Recovery 50ml worth £245. There are no substitutes or cash alternatives to the prize offered.
7. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message within 7 working days of the closing date of the free prize draw referred to above in paragraph 1-6.
8. The winner will need to provide their full name and postal address, for the sole purpose of sending the winners their prize in the post.
9. The prize will be posted to the winner within 7 working days from the date that the winner confirms receipt via Instagram direct message.
10. If the winners do not respond to that message from Dermalogica within 48 hours from the time of notification to confirm receipt, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Dermalogica will be entitled to select another winner at random (and that winner will have to respond to the email sent to them by Dermalogica within 48 hours of that email being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize and the same process will apply until a winner accepts the prize)
11. Dermalogica (UK) Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete or illegible entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. By entering this free prize draw, you are agreeing to participate in publicity about the draw and you are giving Dermalogica the right to use, distribute and publicise your photograph(s) freely in various media. The winner’s name and social media usernames may appear on this blog, online, or on the Dermalogica social media channels.
13. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. Dermalogica’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Dermalogica (UK) Ltd reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this draw without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
15. The promoter is Dermalogica (UK) Ltd, Registered Office: The Manser Building, Thorncroft Drive, Dorking Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8JB. Registered in England no 2263856.
Prisma Protect sampling terms and conditions - Terms and Conditions – Free Online Prisma Protect Sample (Lead Ad T&Cs)*
1. Open to UK residents aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There are 1,000 single sachet sample packs of Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF30 available which will be sent to the address supplied at the point of registration. To apply please fill in all required fields on the Facebook or Instagram form and submit your details.
3. We will use your postal address for the sole purpose of sending your free Prisma Protect SPF30 sample via our courier service.
4. The email address you provide at the time of filling in the form will only be subscribed to further email marketing communications from Dermalogica UK if you agree to opt-in via the optional tick box included on the ‘custom disclaimer’ section of the Facebook/Instagram form.
5. You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time.
7. This promotion ends once 1,000 sample packs have been claimed.
8. Only one sample pack per email address.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
10. Samples will be dispatched to UK addresses only within 28 days of the form closing.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure.
12. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Terms and Conditions – promo code PROTECT30
*Only available to redeem online at www.dermalogica.co.uk
Purchase Prisma Protect SPF30 50ml, and receive a free 10ml Sound Sleep Cocoon when PROTECT30 code is used at checkout, and purchasing criteria has been met.
Only one 10ml Sound Sleep Cocoon can be redeemed per order.
Contains promotional sized product. No cash alternatives or substitutions can be made.
Offer valid from 28th February 2019 until 28th August 2019 or while stocks last.
Terms and Conditions – £10 off with GRAZIA10 Code* and minimum spend of £45
*Only available to redeem online.
£10 discount when entering GRAZIA10 code at checkout, with a minimum spend of £45.
Only one £10 discount per qualifying order per customer.
No cash alternatives or substitutions can be made.
Offer valid from 21st March 2019-21st September 2019.