valentine’s competition: fall in love with the new skinperfect primer spf30
February is all about love and primarily, it’s an important month because of this celebration, but this year it’s even more important because it marks the launch of the NEW AGE smart® SkinPerfect Primer SPF30.
As the newest addition to the AGE smart® range, this multi-tasker not only provides a smooth base for make-up and extends the wear of make-up; it also targets the signs of skin ageing. The SkinPerfect Primer contains silica to fill in lines, absorb excess oil and smooth out the skin surface while a potent mix of antioxidant White Tea, peptides and Sodium Hyaluronate protect skin from further damage and stimulate collagen replenishment. Vitally, physical sunscreens provide an SPF30 in the form of Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield skin from the primary cause of extrinsic ageing, UV exposure.
To continue with the theme of love and celebration @DermalogicaUK1 are offering the NEW AGE smart® SkinPerfect Primer SPF30 to 3 lucky winners.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply:
- Follow @DermalogicaUK1 on Twitter
- Retweet our competition tweet along with your Answer, a,b or c.
Here is the question:
What is the name of the antioxidant-packed tea in the AGE smart® SkinPerfect Primer SPF30?
a. White Tea
b. Tea Time
c. Tea for Two
The three winners will be selected at random from all correct retweets.
Good luck to all our devotees!
To find out more about the NEW AGE smart® SkinPerfect Primer SPF30 click here
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Dermalogica (UK) Ltd (‘’The Promoter’’), or their affiliated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. To enter the competition users should follow @DermlaogicaUK1 and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account with their answer.
3. Only @DermalogicaUK1 followers who RT our message will be entered into the draw.
4. Only one entry per Twitter username each day will be entered into the draw.
5. This competition is open to residents of UK and Ireland. The prize must be dispatched to a UK or Ireland postal address.
6. The competition closes at 1pm on 14th February, 2013. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
7. The free prize draw will be drawn immediately after the closing date and time.
8. Three winners will be chosen at random, in front of an independent witness, from all tweeters who re-tweeted the correct answer.
9. The winners will receive the product shown in the original sent tweet. There are no substitutes or cash alternatives to the prize offered.
10. The winners Twitter username may appear in the @DermlaogicaUK1 Twitter feed and on other Dermalogica websites/Twitter feeds.
11. The winners will be notified via Twitter within 4 hours of the closing date.
12. No further communication will be entered into concerning the outcome.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and any publicity related to it.