beat the january blues…competition time
After the excitement, celebrations and possible overindulgence during the festive period come to an end, the January blues seem unavoidable. To lift your spirits and give your skin a boost, @DermalogicaUK1 are offering a fabulous prize to 3 lucky winners.
The prize comprises of the ever-popular MultiVitamin Power Recovery® Masque, which Victoria Beckham calls her “ambulance in a tube”. This is accompanied by a 15ml MultiVitamin Hand and Nail Treatment and 15ml MultiVitamin Thermafoliant® – products you can not only use individually but create a nourishing mini hand treatment at home with!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply:
- Follow @DermalogicaUK1 on Twitter
- Retweet our competition tweet along with your Answer, a,b or c.
Here is the question:
MultiVitamin Power Recovery® Masque has been referred to as what?
a. Tube Ambulance b. Ambulance in a Tube c. Vitamins on the Tube
The three winners will be selected at random from all correct retweets.
Good luck to all our devotees!
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Dermalogica (UK) Ltd (‘’The Promoter’’), or their affiliated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. To enter the competition users should follow @DermlaogicaUK1 and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account with their answer.
3. Only @DermalogicaUK1 followers who RT our message will be entered into the draw.
4. Only one entry per Twitter username each day will be entered into the draw.
5. This competition is open to residents of UK and Ireland. The prize must be dispatched to a UK or Ireland postal address.
6. The competition closes at 1pm on Friday 11th January 2013. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
7. The free prize draw will be drawn immediately after the closing date and time.
8. Three winners will be chosen at random, in front of an independent witness, from all tweeters who re-tweeted the correct answer.
9. The winner will receive the products shown in the original sent tweet. There are no substitutes or cash alternatives to the prize offered.
10. The winners Twitter username may appear in the @DermlaogicaUK1 Twitter feed and on other Dermalogica websites/Twitter feeds.
11. The winners will be notified via Twitter within 4 hours of the closing date.
12. No further communication will be entered into concerning the outcome.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and any publicity related to it.