get competitve…going for gold
When talking about your skin performance matters, so to celebrate the Games just tell us which Dermalogica product you think is worthy of gold and stand the chance to win a year’s supply of skincare, totally customised for you!
To enter the competition, just follow @DermalogicaUK1 on twitter and compose a tweet during the course of London 2012 Games (27th July – 12h August) about your favourite top performing product, using the sentence below and fill in the blanks;
“My fave #topperforming @DermalogicaUK1 product is….because…”
Log on and start tweeting for your chance to win a whole customised regime for a full year…it’s really that simple!
Terms and Conditions – Top Performer Twitter Competition
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Dermalogica (UK) Ltd (“Dermalogica”), or their affiliated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed. Open to residents of UK and Ireland.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must use their own Twitter account and compose a tweet during the course of the London 2012 Olympic Games, using the following format:
My favourite, #topperforming@dermalogicaUK1 product is ……………………. because ……………….………………………………………………………………………………..…
4. Dermalogica does not accept responsibility for any tweets that are lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed or for any technical failure. Proof of tweet is not automatic proof of receipt.
6. The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight (24:00 hours) on 12th August 2012 (“Closing Date”).
7. All completed tweets received between 27th July 2012 and the ‘closing date’ will be entered in to a free prize draw. The winner will be the first entry chosen at random on 15th August 2012 under the supervision of an independent observer.
8. Dermalogica’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by a tweet from Dermalogica within 24 hours of the prize-draw for the Competition referred to above in paragraph 3. If the winner does not respond to that tweet from Dermalogica within 48 hours from the time of notification to confirm receipt, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Dermalogica will be entitled to select another winner at random (and that winner will have to respond to the tweet sent to them by Dermalogica within 48 hours of that tweet being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize and the same process will apply until a winner accepts the prize).
10. The winning entry will be announced on twitter on 24th August 2012.
11. The winner will receive a Year’s supply of Dermalogica Products after receiving a Face Mapping analysis at one of Dermalogica’ s owned or operated outlets. No travel costs will be paid to attend the Face Mapping analysis.
12. The winner will receive a year’s supply of Dermalogica Products. The year’s supply of Dermalogica Products, as determined by the Face Mapping® skin analysis, is limited to four of each of the following (large retail sizes will be sent where appropriate): i) Cleanser, ii) Toner, iii) Exfoliant, iv) Moisturiser, v) Eye treatment, vi) Solar product. As soon as possible after the Face Mapping® skin analysis is completed one of each of the above products will be shipped direct from Dermalogica to the winner’s home address within the UK or Ireland. Every three months after the initial shipment is sent, a further supply of each of the above products will be sent to the same address, for a maximum period of nine months.
13. The prizes are subject to availability.
14. No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Dermalogica reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value where necessary for reasons beyond its control, or to alter, amend or foreclose this draw without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to email@example.com with ‘Top Performer – Year’s supply of Dermalogica’ in the subject heading within one month of the closing date.
17. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by Dermalogica.